Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Contest is in the Oven

The days are ticking away quickly...only 7 days left until the ticket box closes for Charm City Cupcake Camp.



I am ecstatic to see how many people are participating in the competition (I mean contest) because we have many fantastic sponsors who donated prizes for you cupcake lovers! Not only do you get to enjoy free cupcakes at the event, you also have a chance to win cupcake wine and gift cards to cupcakeries! Just like you can never hide from technology, you can't hide from cupcakes. And why would you want to!

Now, I am not implying the contest is going to be intense and the judges will be persnickety like these folks so I encourage all attendees to step up to the plate and enter the contest. Feel free to email me if I have persuaded you to enter the contest and I will be happy to change your status.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a journalism student at Towson University and I was planning on coming to your cupcake event this weekend. I'm really excited and have a few friends that are planning on tagging along, and of course bringing cupcakes as well.
    I was wondering if it would be possible for me to interview, shortly, the judges or other people competing in the events?
    Let me know! That'd be great!
    My email is lwalte5@students.towson.edu
    Can't wait for this weekend!
    -Laura Walter

    ReplyDelete