Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cupcake recipes for you

Yesterday, I suggested to move registering for the cupcake event to the top of your list (I hope you did)! Under "Register for Charm City Cupcake Camp," you should add "Finalize cupcake recipe." Also, make sure you have enough room in your schedule for prep and baking time.

To make the finding a good and reliable recipe easier on you, I will be posting a variety of cupcake recipes for the next few days. I enjoy making other peoples lives less stressful and I find it entertaining to search for cupcake recipes.

The cupcake liners she uses reminds me of eating Italian ice out of the same paper cup as a child.

Created by your host.

If you don't like the ones I post or can't seem to find any on your own, ask a local bakery or try our local sponsor Whole Foods in the Harbor. Their bakery section is endless and it always smells sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment