1. Can I buy or sell cupcakes at the event?
No. CupcakeCamp is for people who want to bring cupcakes and eat them for free at the event.
2. Can I really attend if I don’t bring cupcakes?
Yes! While bringing cupcakes is encouraged, we need 11 people to eat a cupcake for every dozen!
3. I’ve heard the event is based off of BarCamp, what is that?
Check out http://barcamp.org
4. Do we bake or decorate our cupcakes at the event?
No – your cupcakes should be ready to go at the event. However, feel free to organize your own baking get-togethers with friends before CupcakeCamp!
5. Where have CupcakeCamps already taken place?
Check out the worldwide CupcakeCamp directory!
6. Is this CupcakeCamp affiliated with the Dundalk one that was canceled at the last minute in May 2010?
No. This is an entirely new event with a new organizer and will take place in Baltimore City.
Have more questions about Charm City CupcakeCamp? Want to help or become a sponsor?
Contact Rachel at email@example.com